We just got samples in of our newest baby apparel collection, Happi by Dena Fall 2015, and they are ADORABLE! We couldn’t wait to show you!
With frolicking horses, smiling jungle animals and adorable puppies embroidered and appliqued onto 100% soft cotton jersey, this collection is sure to make everyone smile. The boys collection features classic stripes, 3-piece fleece vest sets and raglan sleeve sweat sets with super hero dogs, tall giraffes and sweet lions. The girls collection is full of pattern. Mod florals mix and match with polka dots and pompoms in pretty pinks, greys and aquas. Adorable jumper dresses, footed sleeper sets and raglan sleeve sweat sets are perfect for naptime or for a playdate. The Fall 2015 collection from Happi by Dena is sweet and special, just like your baby.
Coming soon to Amazon.com and Lord & Taylor
I love to entertain…especially in the summer! My favorite part of entertaining is decorating and creating a creative table setting. I have a lot of beautiful mix and match blue and white china that I’ve collected over the years and I wanted to complete the look with some coordinating glassware. Instead of searching stores trying to find something just right, I found clear glass goblets and hand-painted them for a really easy, personalized look.
- Glass Cocktail or Wine Glasses
- FolkArt Enamel Paint for glass
- Small Paintbrush
- Be sure your glasses are clean and dry. You can clean them with a little rubbing alcohol to get any residue off of them. Then wash with soap and water.
- Choose your paint colors to coordinate with your dinnerware…I kept my glasses fairly simple, just using blue paint, straight from the bottle. Have fun trying out some different designs, if you’re not pleased with the outcome you can quickly wash them off and start over. Simple florals, polka dots or hand-painted stripes are really easy options.
- Let dry for a full 24 hours before washing or using your glasses.
This project is perfect for cocktail glasses, but you can also use small juice glasses or go big and bold and decorate a whole pitcher for margaritas!