I love a quick and easy sewing project with a ton of style and this DIY is no exception! Using high quality fabrics and hardware, this tote can be casual or sophisticated. It’s perfect for any occasion, from a stroll through the farmer’s market to dinner with your main squeeze!
- Heavy Duty Thread
- 1 Yard Main Fabric
- 1 Yard Lining Fabric
- 1/4 Yard Contrast Border Fabric
- Sewing Machine
- Leather Handles
- Interfacing, if necessary
- Download the Dena Tote pattern PDF
- Print out the instructions and the pattern pieces making sure to uncheck any scaling options
- Cut out the pattern pieces and tape together where indicated
- Follow the sewing instructions in the PDF
For our tote, we used fabric from our new Home Decor fabric collection, Fresh Canvas. Available soon!