Nothing beats a cold and refreshing lemonade on a hot summer day....except maybe a Spiked Sparkling Peach Lemonade! This recipe is deliciously sweet, but oh-so-grown up! It serves 5, so it's perfect for a summer soirée!
- 3 Peaches, sliced
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6 cups Sparkling Water
- 1 1/2 cups Vodka
- 1 cup Still Water
- Fresh Mint
- 1 Peach and a handful of Berries for garnish
- In a large saucepan, add sliced peaches, sugar and 1 cup of water. Heat on medium heat.
- Let the sugar dissolve and once the peaches are soft, mash them with a fork to help release the juices.
- Let the mixture simmer for 1 minute.
- Strain the mixture and take out the solid peach bits.
- Add the lemon juice and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Once ready, add the sparkling water, vodka and ice and stir until everything is mixed together. Garnish with peach slices and berries.