Things You Will Need:
- Wire Wreath
- Lots of fresh flowers
- Fishing wire
- Florist tape
- 1. Start by attaching the vines to your wreath. Loop the vines under and over the
- wreath and tape with florist tape to keep the vines in place.
- 2. Let the ends of the vines hang down for a fun whimsical look.
- 3. Add flowers to the wreath .
- 4. Add in additional vines. You want your floral chandelier to look natural and
- 5. Hang with fishing wire and mist with water to keep your floral chandelier fresh.
*Make your floral chandelier the day of your event for best results.