My niece is getting married soon and we are having so much fun creating wedding décor for her special event. These wire lampshades are covered in moss and would look great in your home or for party décor.
Things You Will Need:
- -Hot glue gun
- -Wire lampshade frame stripped of all of its fabric
- -Different kinds of moss
- -Dried flowers or any other embellishments you would like to use
- -Clear fishing line (to hang)
- Begin by covering your wire frame with moss.
- Use hot glue to keep your moss in place.
- Once the entire wire frame is covered in moss, add dried flowers, paper flowers or crystals for an extra embellishment.
- When your one of a kind lampshade is complete, use fishing line or a pretty ribbon to hang it. We are hanging ours in groups of three, each a different shape for a dramatic effect.