This DIY is so creative and customizable! The typical tiny paper used for cocktails can be the new rock star of your party! By hand-painting simple patterns you’ve elevated them from ho hum to fab. I love that you can match your umbrellas to the rest of your party decor!
Things You Will Need:
1. Small paint brush for detail
2. Medium paint brush for base color
3. Acrylic paints
- Open your store bought umbrellas.
- Paint your umbrellas with the acrylic paint, make sure not to add any water! You want to paint to be as pigmented as possible.
- Let the first coat dry until it is dry or slightly tacky to the touch, then apply the second layer.
- After your second layer dries, now if the time for you to be creative! Paint flowers, dots, stripes, or whatever your heart desires!
- Let dry, and get ready for your guests to be impressed!