Start the new year off right with a fun DIY Branch Calendar! Not only is it super easy but also looks great on your desk throughout the entire year.
- Broken Tree Branch
- Birch Rounds (Available at Michaels in a variety of sizes)
- Stamp Number and Letter Set with ink
- Paper and fabric flower and leaf embellishments
- Thin Yarn
- Small Drill
- Find a small, nicely shaped tree branch.
- Divide your birch rounds into three piles. The first pile will be the months, the second pile will be the day’s first digit, and the third pile will be the day’s second digit. Stamp the following to the birch rounds (front/back): jan/feb, mar/apr, may/jun, jul/aug, sep/oct, nov/dec, 0/1, 2/3, 0/1, 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 8/9.
- Drill a small hole above each stamped letter or number.
- Thread a piece of yarn through each of the drilled holes and hang onto your branch.
- Change your birch rounds daily!