I love to entertain…especially in the summer! My favorite part of entertaining is decorating and creating a creative table setting. I have a lot of beautiful mix and match blue and white china that I’ve collected over the years and I wanted to complete the look with some coordinating glassware. Instead of searching stores trying to find something just right, I found clear glass goblets and hand-painted them for a really easy, personalized look.
- Glass Cocktail or Wine Glasses
- FolkArt Enamel Paint for glass
- Small Paintbrush
- Be sure your glasses are clean and dry. You can clean them with a little rubbing alcohol to get any residue off of them. Then wash with soap and water.
- Choose your paint colors to coordinate with your dinnerware…I kept my glasses fairly simple, just using blue paint, straight from the bottle. Have fun trying out some different designs, if you’re not pleased with the outcome you can quickly wash them off and start over. Simple florals, polka dots or hand-painted stripes are really easy options.
- Let dry for a full 24 hours before washing or using your glasses.
This project is perfect for cocktail glasses, but you can also use small juice glasses or go big and bold and decorate a whole pitcher for margaritas!