For your next holiday party or gathering, impress friends and family with these unique and simple DIY place card holders. It’s the attention to detail that makes your party special and more memorable.
- Small Broken Tree Branches
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Rosemary or Green Foliage
- Name Tag
- Find or break fallen tree branches to be approximately 4 inches long.
- Write a nametag for each of your guests.
- Take each nametag and hot glue it to the center of a 4-inch branch.
- For an extra fun embellishment, take a sprig of rosemary or other green foliage from your garden and attach a piece to each end of your branch place holders. Make sure to hot glue your greenery behind the name tags to keep it neat and tidy.