I love hosting summer parties. One of my favorite ways to make a statement with a low budget is making tropical pineapple vase centerpieces! It is so easy and such a fun and fresh way to make your table setting special.
- Small Juice Glass
- Bouquet of Flowers
- Mini Paper Drink Umbrellas
- Drinking Straws
- Pedestal Plate (optional)
- Cut off the head of the pineapple.
- Place your small juice glass on top of the pineapple and trace around using a knife.
- Using your trace lines as a reference, scoop out the pineapple. It should be large enough to fit your juice glass.
- Place your juice glass inside the hollowed out pineapple.
- Now add water to your glass inside your pineapple vase and arrange a beautiful summer bouquet!
- For an extra fun embellishment, take a mini paper umbrella and place it inside your straw. Now add to your arrangement and place on a pedestal plate for a special tropical touch!