The holiday season is the best time for do-it-yourself decorating. Create a fun winter wonderland inside your candlestick holders for the perfect holiday décor!
- Glass bottles
- Candle Sticks
- Pine Sprigs
- Epsom Salt
- Find a glass bottle that's top opening can fit your candlestick tightly in place.
- Pour Epsom Salt into your bottle to create a sparkly faux snow look. There should be enough salt to cover the bottom.
- Take a pine tree sprig and delicately place it into your container to give your candleholder a pop of color and a holiday feel.
- For an extra fun embellishment, you can add mini glass ornaments or beads and place them inside your bottle.
- For the finishing touch, place your candle into the top opening of your glass bottle and light!