How cute is my new baby bedding collection, Charlotte?! I'm so excited to have this sophisticated and very feminine collection hit stores. Soft pinks and greys make the Charlotte collection elegantly modern while sweet bunnies and ruffles make it totally playful. It’s decorated with pretty medallions, paisleys, and lattice prints in a soft linen blend, making your baby perfectly cozy. A darling little plush bunny named Charlotte coordinates with the collection for maximum snuggles. Shop the collection online at Amazon, Babies R Us and Target!
I love a quick and easy sewing project with a ton of style and this DIY is no exception! Using high quality fabrics and hardware, this tote can be casual or sophisticated. It’s perfect for any occasion, from a stroll through the farmer’s market to dinner with your main squeeze!
- Heavy Duty Thread
- 1 Yard Main Fabric
- 1 Yard Lining Fabric
- 1/4 Yard Contrast Border Fabric
- Sewing Machine
- Leather Handles
- Interfacing, if necessary
- Download the Dena Tote pattern PDF
- Print out the instructions and the pattern pieces making sure to uncheck any scaling options
- Cut out the pattern pieces and tape together where indicated
- Follow the sewing instructions in the PDF
For our tote, we used fabric from our new Home Decor fabric collection, Fresh Canvas. Available soon!