Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Any day dedicated to showing love to your friends and family is A-OK by me! Click here to download one of my favorite new designs. XOXO Dena
Make your Valentine feel special this holiday with a super fun and easy 3D Valentine’s Day card that features real flowers!
- Plastic Floral Tube filled with water
- Picture Frame without the glass
- Cardstock Paper (sized to fit inside your frame)
- Duct Tape
- Scissors or X-acto Knife
- Small Fresh Flowers
- Water Color Paint and Small Brushes
- Find a small frame to make your 3D Valentines Day Card.
- Paint leaves or print a design onto cardstock paper that fits inside the frame.
- Using a scissor or an X-ACTO Knife Cut a small hole into your paper. This is where your flower stems will be placed
- Place the stems of the flowers through the hole in your card and tuck them through to the other side and insert them inside the water filled plastic tube.
- Now attach the floral tube to the back of the card using duct tape.
- Write a sweet message to your Valentine!
I love to go all-out for parties! The right decor can really set the mood and make people happy. But you don't have to spend a lot of money on party decorations! You can create the perfect party atmosphere by combining inexpensive themed items like napkins or garland with things you already have around the house. I like to choose a color scheme and then gather items accordingly. This way, the items alone don't have to have a specific theme...as long as they fit into the color scheme, they'll look great!
I'm having my family over for a Valentine's Day party, so I wanted to create a really fun and festive look. I used Pink and Red as my color inspiration and searched my house for fun and unexpected items that would fit into that color story.
I love this vintage wooden boat. With the right accessories, it turns into the "Love Boat"
I used these funny little clothespin dolls to make the setting really playful!
I love these little vintage ballerina cupcake toppers I got at the flea market. Because they are pink and red, they go perfectly with my Valentine's theme!
These cute paper straws are from Michael's craft store. They are really affordable and add a fun element!
The table cloth is just a piece of fabric I had from my Butterfly Garden collection. Anything pink or red will do!
I made party flags out of fabric a few years ago. They come in handy for just about every occasion! I love to tie them to my chandelier in the middle of the table to really draw the eye up and create an entire scene.
What will your Valentine's Day party look like?