Looking for a lovely new way to display your photos? Try creating this photo wreath frame. By using dried and faux flowers, I was able to frame my memories in a beautiful and ethereal way. Perfect for a holiday gift or memento to hang year long!
What you will need!
- Wire to create wreath or pre-made wire wreath
- wire cutter
- dried flowers, faux flowers & moss
- hot glue gun
- photo you would like to hang
- clear fishing wire or string
- If you do not have a pre-made wire wreath create your own! Take your wire and mold into a circle that will be big enough to house your photo. Double the wire and make an additional circular wreath.
- Attach the two wire circles together by tightly wrapping a two inch piece of wire on each side of the wreath.
- Using clear fishing wire, tie two pieces of the clear wire from the top of the wire wreath to the bottom.
- Hot glue your photo directly on the clear fishing line.
- Now arrange your flowers and moss. Once you like the layout hot glue your flowers and moss into place! I like a slightly asymmetrical look but you should what pleases your eye and looks well with your photo.