Make your Valentine feel special this holiday with a super fun and easy 3D Valentine’s Day card that features real flowers!
- Plastic Floral Tube filled with water
- Picture Frame without the glass
- Cardstock Paper (sized to fit inside your frame)
- Duct Tape
- Scissors or X-acto Knife
- Small Fresh Flowers
- Water Color Paint and Small Brushes
- Find a small frame to make your 3D Valentines Day Card.
- Paint leaves or print a design onto cardstock paper that fits inside the frame.
- Using a scissor or an X-ACTO Knife Cut a small hole into your paper. This is where your flower stems will be placed
- Place the stems of the flowers through the hole in your card and tuck them through to the other side and insert them inside the water filled plastic tube.
- Now attach the floral tube to the back of the card using duct tape.
- Write a sweet message to your Valentine!